Playing along with 10 random things, found at Erin’s:
- When I was a teenager, I always wanted a twin. Now I have twins. Magic of life…
- I cannot imagine a life without having a cat.
- I used to kill every plant in my room – until I lived with my grandma for a while. Since then I seem to have something like a green thumb.
- Born to a protestant minister I left church two years ago after having made a spiritual journey of many years, finding myself in new paganism.
- I would love to live in another country for a year or so.
- For a long time I was convinced I would not live to see my 27th birthday.
- I love few things as much as I love the woods – but few things scare me as much as driving through a forest at night.
- I get so immersed in books that I don’t see or hear anything around me.
- I firmly believe in rebirth – and that I once lived in ancient egypt.
- I don’t have a favourite season. I just can’t decide what I love most: the colours of spring, the warmth of summer nights, the sweet melancholy of falling leaves in autumn or the beauty of a snowy day in winter…
how about you?